Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Gordonism 101

Introduction

Hey peeps, welcome to my blog. Here's the brief information about me.

Name- Tok Ghee Tiong (Gordon)
Id Number- B1002910
Course- Bachelor of psychology (Hons)

Interests

Throughout my life, there are many activities that i have enjoyed. But there are few things that i choose to tell you guys about. These are the activities that i have enjoyed enormously are:

-Musics-


-Basketball-

-Dancing-

-Poster Design-

Aspiration

At the Help University College, I plan on majoring in psychology so that I can build a solid foundation for my final goal: child or teenager psychology. What sparked my interest in psychology has been my mother, who suffered from psychological disorder during the time my parents divorced. It was hard to define the kind of disorder my parent suffered due to the lack of psychology institutions here in Malaysia. Over time, my sisters and I brought our parent to church and Pastors was very kind to use their therapy and relaxation techniques to heal my mother. I was so amazed that at how these people were able to cure my mother without stethoscopes, pills, or syringes, but rather their kind words.

I realised that our country was very in need of psychologist. I wish to help more people like my parent. So it was how I build and develop this field of interest. For the first lecture in my psychology class, I knew I made a right decision for my future

No comments:

Post a Comment